Monday, 2 January 2017

Random thoughts

It's been a while since I last opened this blog. I've been very busy making friends and working my ass off to pay off my bills. However it's a new year and I've decided to use this blog whenever I can( like anyone would actually care about what I post here LOL😂).

Time check 2:27am. I wanted to wake up at 5am so I can go to gym but yeah not gonna happen 😒. I don't even know why I'm still up 😁. Anyways, I wanted to start a new life. I wanted to live my life and finally step out of my shell. I've been trying to tell my parents about me being gay last year, but I couldn't find the perfect timing. I am also worried of how would they react if I tell them about me being gay.

January first, I finally told my older brother that I'm gay. He's totally cool with it which made me happy. I am hoping that one day I would have the guts to tell my parents, But I am happy now because I know my brother would be there and support me if I tell my mom and dad.

Happy new year 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment