Hello everyone,
Its my second day using this blogger and I still haven't decide what should i write and how do I customized my layout(ahaha).
Its been a long day for me. I worked from 7-12 today and it was very slow at work. Well its okay because I got to leave early today.
After work I went out with my manager and asked her to take pics of my OOTD. She's very cool with everything thats why I love working with her. I work at a license Starbucks Coffee, where dumb people usually call us not a real Starbucks. This people pissed me off so much, but I gotta calm my self and still provide them a good customer service. Well for those people who doesn't know, there are two Starbucks, Corporate and license. The difference between these two are the benefits you get from the company depending where you work at. I honestly think that its pretty much the same thing, because we both have the same menu except corporate gets more customers and gets more discounts in all the Starbucks company. Working in Starbucks is pretty fun you get to know a lot of customers. You discover a lot of customers differences depending on how they like their lattes and other customized drinks. There are people who just want a coffee in the morning to feel wake their sleeping soul and there are customers who are very picky in their drinks but I cant blame them at all, thats how they live their lives and who am I to judge them right?

No comments:
Post a Comment