I am from the Philippines, But I am currently living here in Toronto, Canada. I love this city so much because it opened my eyes to see different ways of living life. I learned different things that I have never done before back home in the country (lets talk about that later). I am 23 years old but I like telling everyone that I am only 21 because I'm really obsess with the Kpop group 2NE1. One day I will visit Korea and hopefully work there. I am currently in my second year and my last year of college at George Brown taking Hotel Management.
I love fashion a lot. Fashion makes me happy. I love playing with clothes and wearing them like a boss. Year 2013 I got featured in a magazine( accent magazine) here in Toronto. It was a dream came true and I was very happy. I didn't expect that people recognized my style. It was very flattering.
I like to walk around and see whats out there to buy. Yes I love shopping. But not like other people who spend so much just to buy branded stuff, I like to budget my self when I go shopping. I don't buy expensive clothes, I pretty much go to the sale sections and look for treasures. I also love thrift shopping(black market).
Besides being addicted to clothes. I am just a regular kid in town. I spend most of my day walking around by myself. I don't have a lot of friends because I am very shy. People think I'm cool but no, its only in the pictures that makes me look cool and less shy type of guy. I have a dog. Her name is ar-ar. She's so adorable but she barks a lot when she's scared. I have two brothers and I am the middle child.
My mom is very strict and my dad is pretty cool with everything. But I love them both, they are my life. <3
I don't know what else to write so I guess thats all for now.




No comments:
Post a Comment