Lets talk about my new obsession with colourful socks.
Colourful socks aren't really my thing few years ago. But hey, Its 2015 now and fashion is really a big thing. You won't get notice if you're boring, so I said let me try and put a touch of colour in my style.
This socks I'm wearing is from H&M for a cheap price. I bought a couple of them so watch out for me rocking more socks this summer.!
This pair of creepers is actually my favourite shoe this summer. I bought this for only 20 bucks.It was BARGAIN! I was so happy when I bought this pair. I have another pair of this shoe but its only a 1 and 1/2 inch and this pair is actually taller. Its very comfortable and very stylish.
Wearing my OVO white WOES hat and a leather shopping bag from F21.
White tank top from Urban Outfitters and my pants is from Uniqlo I bought from japan I bought 3 months ago.
Hype my look on lookbook
http://lookbook.nu/look/7647386-H&M-Socks-Tuk-Footwear-Creepers-Ovo-Woes-Street-Look




No comments:
Post a Comment