BEAST
One of my favourite outfit during the fall season.
My outfit was on point and I am feeling it!
As what I've told you I don't shop and buy expensive clothes. I like to budget myself and sometimes play with my old clothes that I never use.
My beanie is from Aldo. Sunglasses from thriftstore at Kensington Market here in Toronto.
My jacket is from Black Market. This place is the deal! All clothes are 10 dollars only. If you like thrift shopping, I recommend this Store. Located in downtown Toronto at john street and queen.
BEAST tank top is from Urban Behaviour and my pants is from H&M which i cut it myself.
Wearing boots from Kensington Market. I got it for 35 bucks, its a pretty good deal. This boots are really cool. I like how its all black which you can wear with any clothes you like. But I must say that these boots are heavy, But its worth buying!
Hype my look on LookBook




Great Look
ReplyDelete